Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee
The main purpose of the Position
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Company: Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
Minimum Relevant work experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience
Impacted sites/locations: Five Major Sites: 2 Factories, 2 DCs, and Head Office
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestle Nigeria Plc. is currently recruiting for vibrant, intelligent and motivated graduates to join the Supply Chain department at its operational sites.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Not more than 2 years’ of post-qualification working experience in any of the following areas- Sales, Customer Service, Supply Planning, Marketing, Finance, Engineering or Business related degree (minimum Second class Upper/ Upper Credit)
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Possess and display values such as integrity, transparency, accountability, and respect.
- Innovative, customer driven and seek continuous improvement.
- Must be mobile and willing to represent the organization as required.
- Meticulous and analytical approach to data
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly assertive, courageous, persistent and goal oriented.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply by clicking on the “apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for application is 12 December 2018.
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Nestlé Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY